Monday, January 3, 2011

2011: Will this year be the year?

Soooo.... yeaaah.... haha. Okay okay. I know. I didn't last long at all. I had a clear goal in mind, and I failed. I didn't keep continual updates in my blog like I wanted. But along with my failures, I had some successes. Overall, I had lost about 10 lbs off my weight, and throughout the year I had some good spurts of eating well, working out, and playing sports such as ultimate frisbee. Alas, my ultimate goal was not achieved.

It was a hard year though. Now that it's a 2011, naturally one will look back at the past year and look forward to the one ahead of you. In retrospect, 2010 was probably the worst year of my life (for reasons I won't get in to) and that mentally and emotionally put me into a funk as fetid as stinky tofu. But just like a new year can bring, I feel a second wind... a rejuvenation if you will, to shed that tainted skin called 2010 and work to a better 2011. I've got a new plan in mind to help with my goal... and if all goes well, I should reach my goal within 90 days.... or should i say, p90x days. Details to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment