Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Goals


So as I said before, I'm more worried about the body composition stuff than anything else at this point, so my goals are going to be focused there (and also to work a little more on core strength training, which the fitness test shows as my weakest muscle group). So I want my numbers to look a little more like this:

Weight: 175
BF%: 10-12%
BF (lbs): 17.5
Hip to Waist Ratio: .90

So this means I want to drop my body fat percentage by about 9%, which comes out to about 20 lbs of body fat. When do I want to hit these numbers by? My next fitness eval, in 3 months. It's going to take a lot of hard work, but I'm excited for it. Just have to keep my goals in mind. For those curious of what that might look like visually (or physically), picture above pretty closely resembles my starting physique (though i'm more fit than this guy was) and my goal physique.


No comments:

Post a Comment